Saturday, April 25, 2009

University practice

Practice

Practice is an important education university last practical teaching link. Through the practice, make us in social practice in contact with relevant practical work, enhance the perceptual knowledge, training and exercise our comprehensive use of basic theory and basic technical ability and professional knowledge, independent analysis and the ability to solve practical problems, combine theory with practice, practice ability, for our jobs after graduation to lay a foundation, Also can test the teaching effect, in order to further enhance the education quality of teaching, cultivate qualified for their accumulate experience, and smooth and social environment for line do.
With excitement and anxious mood, I came to the school to start my guanghua school practice life, my role by teachers teach students to become the teacher teach students. Along with the children in the process of happy I found so simple, because the next class, children after me, all kind and cried: "good morning, teacher!" Because of the innocent children, and full of a gracious greetings.
In my education in teaching activities, I first thorough classroom, I met a lot of schools have not learned, not the problem, namely, to have a perfect finish affinned class, I listen, "you the deepest impression is what?" Students looked at each other, speechless. How did that happen? In my opinion mainly because students have no interest in learning.
The ancients cloud: "as well as the knower of the music, as the". For a student learning interest is an important condition. Interest is the ladder, interested in learning introductory gestates desire, born in overflowing. How then can stimulate students' interest in learning? This is a difficult problem, the first teachers have passion and patience, this is as a teacher should have. Enthusiasm and patience, like fire and ice, seemingly two totally different things, but the most beautiful spark a collision. Actually, no matter in what industry, passion and patience are indispensable. Passion for work, our passion for a common goal, Patience and let our meticulous work, completes each detail, excellence. Passion and patience, can promote a complementary to the most beautiful sparks, work to do better.
Early man, always nervous. I took my shyness and was holding textbooks and reach the lectern, although I do a lot of preparation, but when I really facing so many pairs of eyes, I still nervous. "The classmates, start our lesson now." I must repeat the mechanical not read for many times. However, this words, the sentence should say what? Suddenly my head, can feel a blank JiShuaShua dozens pairs of eyes are staring at me, let me feel very uncomfortable. After a moment's uncertainty, I only left to smile, because I remember the words: "the smile is the magic weapon." Students also smiled at me, watching them that childishness face, I all the tension in the instant disappeared, through the pairs of eyes, I also clear seems to read the economicsystem pure heart. In the next time, I always smile. So, also appear relaxed and lively atmosphere in class, the class at 40 minutes past. Although, I know this class must not successful. Suddenly, a student pass to note: "teacher, I like your zou smile when you smile to me, that I never feel kind, I like you very much, zou teacher." This is the pen of a third grade students in practice, this is me, a month of receipt of the best, the most worthy of treasure. I see, actually the first step closer students with smile.

No comments: