In march this year, I for one and a half months internship, make me whole realized as a teacher for fun, it makes me teaching theory into practice teaching, teaching into a virtual real face-to-face teaching.
One Monday, grade two English lessons, feel very deep. Although the primary school English textbooks content is very shallow, didn't involve a body of vocabulary and grammar, but to keep order in her classroom and arouse the students' interest in becoming a teaching difficulty. As we all know, eight, nine years old children very active, and very easy to focus, so easily absent-minded, the influence of teaching effect. In order to improve this situation, I usually use small red rewards those who listen carefully, positive answer questions and outstanding student, this method is very effective, because small red representing his honor and progress of the door. The ancients says: "who knows well known as knowers, good music." Interest in a pupil is essential. Arouse the students' interest, is the effective teaching methods. Students don't like classroom, strong theoretical rigid teaching environment, and tend to be happy in learning. We can adopt flexible teaching methods, using different types and XiYing teaching auxiliary items, or music with the English songs are diversification movement to teach. Children like to praise in joy and absorb the knowledge, we should also boring to take the student as the main body, the teacher is teaching mode, leading to the students read more, listen more and practice more, with little teacher teaching form of interest.
Through dozens of times already and I alone platform of primary school, grade two English teaching has a deep understanding. Also in manager for his lecture mode, namely the proprietary interest in teaching, pay attention to the absorption and application for the teaching methods and purpose. Anyhow, education is a process of interactive teaching, the teacher as dedication, flexible, children will cooperate actively.
From the first day of practice, I was transferred to a grade school, as deputy class. In class, the class as out of all I'm responsible for chores. Days off, the feeling is tired, but I harvest is experienced, is a method, happy and memorable moments. With different specialty, this is far more pay. Now that the child is different from us. Their lively, dare to speak the language and preferences tattle small problems often let me.
When I started very panic, suddenly faced with 60 students lecture next problems and colorful time, true don't know what to do. But slowly, through the study of education method, know as to communicate with students, and they became friends in education, simultaneously also often persuasive with education means encouraging. We want to know whether or not, in teaching education teaching students, only the poor teachers. In the practice of the suffering and tired, I get is more sweet, sweet and kind, was growing, is one of the "is a good teacher.
Life is unforgettable, practice is sad. Because you are leaving the moment, the mood complicated you didn't dare to look below each pair of eyes. Tears in circles, say a word I had forgotten their usual naughty, and leave some lovely and good study life.
The teacher is in this way, I took the first step, anyway, I will people-oriented, the practice of all to be brought into the future, I will cause to caress students with all my heart, because I face are pure heart. Although the internship experience, I will go back to see where I leave footprints, I believe that is not my journey home, but I am full of challenge and the hope! Is: "I understand, to one."

No comments:
Post a Comment