Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Internship experience
Over the past three years, I do a high-quality excellent teachers college students as the goal, comprehensive strict demands on themselves, and constantly improve our pursuit of progress, and continuously surpass themselves. Nearly two months internship, I really feel to be a teacher, and at the same time, it makes me teaching theory into practice teaching, teaching into a virtual real face-to-face teaching. Nearly two months internship, in retrospect, short practice life, can feel good, really good. When I was walking in the practice of the campus, the student that is good. "teacher" heave "Good morning, teacher" feeling, I sometimes feel oneself are called addictive. Ha ha. Nearly two months internship, make me. My internship class is second grade class, a group of 201 at the age of eight, nine little and cute, lively and lively, and naughty. I had to remember the first day of classroom, some classmates sent the afternoon of the painting himself to me. I am really touched. In order to make up for my own shortcomings, I strictly according to the school and teacher's request, carefully prepared his lessons, write good teaching plan, and actively learn to other classmates and teachers, to consult, grasp every class, exercise and cultivate their ability to give lectures. In class, I encountered many difficulties, such as students' ill-matched will always make me saddened. When someone advised me to use force. If stand and punished squats, etc. Admittedly, this method can barely keep order in her classroom. However, it is undoubtedly deepen the gap between the teachers and students, and even make students produce be disgusted with psychology. As to create education workers, democratic and harmonious teaching atmosphere, establish equality in the teaching activities of the relationship between teachers and students. But teachers treat yourself as a member of the activity, students' mentor. I made the teaching effect is good, have a few very naughty students in my class more seriously, also actively raise to answer the question. Eight, nine years old children very active, and very easy to focus, so easily absent-minded, the influence of teaching effect. In order to improve this situation, I give each panel on the blackboard with small red flowers, which team to listen to the teacher carefully, which group with small red flowers, this method has good effect of. Used for students in the clouds, I have no way out voice control, but it can easily control directly to the classroom, classroom will benefit. The second grade students like flaunt himself, so I according to their individual characteristics and age, much attention to encourage them. If they answer questions, I have finished by encouraging language said to them: "good" and "real" and "good", etc. They got the teacher praised, enthusiasm, as time passes, has formed the habit of answering questions to raise the student to answer questions, and, well, I'll call all of his classmates, with ", you're great!" The incentives to encourage their words, so, fully active classroom atmosphere, students in high spirits, played a very good teaching effect. During the internship, I think the job to my teacher. The students of grade 2 due to still small, self organization ability and the constraints are still very poor, especially the underachiever worse. This requires the teacher took them away, and tell them how to do. I pay special attention to the work of the underachiever, to achieve "does not teach students education", because I believe no teach students, only the poor teachers, so I pay great attention to the improvement of the quality of my own. In this regard, I never scold them, but the patient education, to talk with them, understand them, suit the remedy to the case. They attend class manufacturing activity, let them know, teacher's attention to them. Study well only one aspect of the healthy growth of children, not because the achievement that is not ideal, because can is multifaceted. I worked hard, several class scores the underachiever notable progress, they never pass the exam before, at the Chinese and maths 2 units passed the test. I deeply felt that, for those who cannot just underachiever reprimanded, stand, punished squats, but to understand their inner world, suit the remedy to the case. Time flies, short for nearly two months internship life has ended. This almost two months internship make my teaching experience gained a qualitative leap, I learned a lot less than the books of knowledge. "Knowledge is eternity." At the same time in getting good grades, and at times I don't forget, the education career with passion, will be inspired me constantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment