Thursday, April 16, 2009
Education practice
Practice is an important education university last practical teaching link. Through the practice, make us in social practice in contact with relevant practical work, enhance the perceptual knowledge, training and exercise our comprehensive use of basic theory and basic technical ability and professional knowledge, independent analysis and the ability to solve practical problems, combine theory with practice, practice ability, for our jobs after graduation to lay a foundation, Also can test the teaching effect, in order to further enhance the education quality of teaching, cultivate qualified talents for yourself, and accumulated experience and social environment standards can be prepared. We speak the difficulty of the mood and teachers of sacred yearning, came to our destination, mudanjiang FuXiao normal practice, this is a beautiful school, also is a colorful garden. Of course I didn't think of six weeks after, in here, I'll reap a happy and memorable moments. I not only from all the teachers and students learned many things, and they became friends, more important is, I learned in practice process of feeling to much more than five years of campus learn more rich, more wonderful. Of course, this does not deny the teacher's teaching and learning, but in practice to harvest than books come true and honest. So-called "thousands Lu million, though hard clean smooth harvest." We arrived in normal FuXiao eases received a warm welcome. First, we and the leadership and the teacher held seminar, it adheres to the quality strives for the survival, to promote the development and reform teaching for the school years education research and experiment demonstration task for the education base in mudanjiang city, career development, it has made outstanding contributions for the social and economic development in mudanjiang city made obvious contribution. The basic practice includes three parts: classroom teaching, the teacher in charge work. Base conditions as follows: 1, the classroom teaching: complete lesson plans for ten copies, class number 10 (English, Chinese, maths, character, etc courses). 2, the teacher in charge works: "I do a small citizens" civilized class. 3 and lead the students HeiBanBao issue. This makes me feel more practice. On one hand, I feel that my knowledge, to day resounding cram, On the other hand, I also deeply realize the profound connotation of benefiting. Prepares a lesson, assignments, and... Day after day, many of the common things trivial, I practice the theme of career. First of all, I please give me a list of teacher, because I know, remember the names of the students, seemingly trivial, actually it in the eyes of students, it is important to remember the names of the students, if students will feel in teacher in position. Think teachers don't care about their, even can produce estrangement. And then I got a chance to get to know the class after class, the students around me chirp ground say: "teacher, how did you just come to know our name? Better teacher taught us that we are not a name." It also makes me understand: communication is an important skill and ability, always need to skillfully. Know a person, the first person to remember the name. Understand a man needs further communication. And these are the initiative to do yourself. After school, the children after me, all affectionately shout a voice: "rong" good morning, teacher! I also take the shy and contain rejoice replied, I also discovered that happiness is so simple, but by a group of innocent children, and full of a gracious greetings. In my education in teaching activities, I first thorough classroom, I met a lot of schools have not learned, not only the problem, namely the admission of vivid, I finished a class, I ask students: "you the deepest impression after class, is what?" Students looked at each other, speechless. Students' why? In my opinion is mainly due to the students have no interest in studying. The ancients cloud: "as well as the knower of the music, as the". Interest for a student learning is an important condition. Interest is learning introductory ladder interest gestates desire, born in overflowing. How then can stimulate students' interest in learning? Actually, not only the students also have passion and teacher, this is a patient, a teacher should have. Enthusiasm and patience, like fire and ice, seemingly two totally different things, but the most beautiful spark a collision. Actually, no matter in what industry, passion and patience are indispensable. Passion for work, our passion for a common goal, Patience and let our meticulous work, completes each detail, excellence. Passion and patience, can promote a complementary to the most beautiful sparks, work to do better. Early man, always nervous. I took my shyness and was holding textbooks and reach the lectern, although I do a lot of preparation, but when I really facing so many pairs of eyes, I still nervous. "The classmates, start our lesson now." I must repeat the mechanical not read for many times. However, this words, the sentence should say what? Suddenly my head, can feel a blank JiShuaShua dozens pairs of eyes are staring at me, let me feel very uncomfortable. After a moment's uncertainty, I only left to smile, because I remember the words: "the smile is the magic weapon." Students also smiled at me, watching them that childishness face, I all the tension in the instant disappeared, through the pairs of eyes, I also clear seems to read the economicsystem pure heart. In the next time, I always smile. So, also appear relaxed and lively atmosphere in class, the class at 40 minutes past. Although, I know this class must not successful. Suddenly, a student pass to note: "teacher, I like your honor, the smile when you smile to me, that I never feel kind, I like you very much, sir." This is the pen of a second grade students in practice, this is me, a month of receipt of the best, the most worthy of treasure. I see, actually the first step closer students with smile. In practice, teacher, I organized the "I do," little citizen civilized class. At first, I encountered many difficulties, such as students' ill-matched will always make me saddened. At that time, someone advised me to use force. For example stand, punished squats, etc. Admittedly, this method can barely maintains class order. However, it is undoubtedly deepen the gap between the teachers and students, and may even make students produce be disgusted with psychology. As to create education workers, democratic and harmonious teaching atmosphere, establish equality in the teaching activities of the relationship between teachers and students. Also, the teacher wants to put himself as a member of the activity, is the student activity organizers, participants, cause, students' learning partners, bosom friends. In order to do well in this class, I work hard for each students to show themselves created opportunities, provide self-expression platform, make every student can experience the joy of success to feel the value of self, to taste it. In preparation for class, the process, the students are very positive. The program variety, class singing and dancing. Each student's enthusiasm is strong, warm is also very high. Finally a solo - "spring students in where?" The class to the climax. Of course, in class activities, I also discovered many problems, and the method to improve. Internship, I had a student to the playground, with activity to play, one of the boys caught a toad to give students see, those girls frighten only, to tell you the truth, I was very frightened, I was afraid of toad. I'll use command tone say: "the ugly thing!" The little boy was a shock, head a wink, ask me: "teacher, it is very ugly?" I tried to say with him: "yes, you see it. The terror will frighten people." He nodded, a full face of injustice indefinitely to put the toad. Not and in a short while, he asked me to come befuddled: "teacher, it really ugly? Grandma says it is good." I smile suddenly froze in the face, these small animals in the eyes of children so beautiful. But he and I exist between adult and youth, pure and secular perspective. So, I will take the class to see the toad, and let them discuss "toad is ugly or beautiful?" I didn't dare say toad, because different aesthetic ugly, the tenth is not. I will also think, actually not ugly, 'I just use the vision to see it is ugly, and with the children to watch it. At the same time, I also see the eyes of children from a valuable pure, in the eyes of the world's children, is the most beautiful of innocence. In the first three weeks, I found my children in the impression that the return calculate can, I will also tell myself: "continue!" However, in a rainy day, I first and students angry, that boy is most of the students in class or in class, speak little old, from time to time, the impact on others learn to me, he has repeatedly warned indifferent. That day, he was in class, and walk around in the classroom talk loudly. Although as a teacher and student conflict is inevitable, but to me it is the beginning of new, handling such incidents are inexperienced, I try to calm yourself, for he reprimand angrily to the side, "not just go!" Suddenly, the classroom, and the boy was also turned her head to look at my side, I was in there, I won't turn on a trigger the student, regret, angry, injustice, sad all taste mixed together. Although I have hard, but still no control bulb filled with tears. There was silence, and I also heard a boy whispered to the boy: "are you the teacher provoke cry!" My first time in front of the student, then a fragile boy took the initiative to admit a mistake, he said: "teacher, I was wrong, you hit me, I shouldn't offend you, then I must listen to you, don't angry..." He also made. Other children also advised me: "teacher, don't you cry, cry again is not good." "Teacher, you laugh!" That day, I rather like a baby, students have been coax, suddenly the warm and catalytic my second dial, wipe tears surge after the tears to dry. In giving children the last class, I pretended as if nothing has occurredly lectures, but dare not say a word, also dare not to see their eyes, he was afraid his temperament illed tenderness, parcel not fragile tears, that a class atmosphere is very heavy. Maybe we should also know that children, they are respectively seriously listens, who also don't speak, but I'm from their eyes read thick coming. Although numerous "to" good teacher, but often respond with joy when I still smile. When standing on the platform by pairs of eyes, pure looked intently, as a teacher's value and accomplishment will arise. The six weeks, I didn't do a good teacher, it is impossible to make all the students all like me, but as long as there is a student, remember me, so I have to practice career some fime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment