I and other interns come on education practice FuXiao. Practice life is hard, but also very meaningful. In FuXiao leader, the teacher and his teacher's support and guidance of the education internship, I got a job is a success. Review it for more than a month, I was constantly to learn their predecessors teachers teaching experience and the work of art, which realize the joy of teachers and realize my future work, also have a new pursuit. I'm going to talk about my internship period in the harvest.
A teaching job - - 51 - theory
I learned English education major, but FuXiao temporarily no English teacher, so I was assigned to do four class teacher and student teacher. Teacher is very young, healthy KangXueMei, intensifying, but a very experienced teachers in teaching, she has given me a lot of help, help me to analyze each class, she excellence, even every detail can give me a better idea of how much students thinking, let them easier to find the teacher's intentions, accept the new knowledge, etc. I am from the second week of class began Tuesday, kang teacher said it was read lesson, she is going to let me try, give a chance to let my students and I feel their knowledge, the acceptance of the new teacher next week, for preparing lessons. Thus, relaxed, my first lesson is the feeling of life, the text is close to the text is understandable. Lesson plans, to modify repeatedly kang teacher, she'll look out a pile of greatly small problems, like here, there is language too wordy import requirements, here, there is no drove coherent, etc. Change to the teacher says, until it is ready to speak, a new lesson. Kang teacher notified them in the preview. The children were very obedient. The class has the children are very seriously, some places as long as give them some little hint they can understand. But some place I didn't grasp the key. While teaching is still green, but the students also slowly accept my teacher. Net of paper - 51 truly free free papers nets
But because I am an English major, these lessons we don't need too much. The second week I focus completely on the English class. In addition to imparting knowledge, let students learn new better, should not be a lesson to all. To arouse their enthusiasm for English learning, and is more important. Therefore, teachers in the classroom teaching must have a passion and self-confidence, you can be infected. Provide them loose and free thinking environment, let all the children like to talk and have the opportunity to share their findings, so I don't just give chance let more students have the opportunity to answer this question, but give more time, lets the student fully interactive discussion questions for some time after or their ideas to table. So let everybody moves, often also can have many exciting discovery! But then, how to control class in order? It was originally formulated for their teacher some classroom discipline management password. Number one, to loud, students are right side: sitting posture and arms do said: sit down! No attention to the teacher to remind students of instructions. When a student or lecture that without looking at the blackboard, the teacher say: small eyes, kids say right away: look at the blackboard! Such passwords, forming a consensus of the students in the classroom teaching methods, the control effect is very big. Say to the classroom control measures. In addition to policy begins with the teacher, each class will be chosen discipline star down, discipline, star of progress. When the final will be a corresponding reward.
Take our English teacher is we learn elder sister, good care of us. Each class will help us down carefully analyzed which link is best, which links the strength is insufficient still. We are very earnest listen, I think only found more problems of our class will be the better. Every time she took us new lessons together, we accept all kinds of problems, tell us, when she just tell us the experience difficulties, don't be afraid, brave to accept even over half.
Lead teacher teacher listened to my English class, first listen to me to find a lot of the insufficient place, I haven't got the confidence. She encouraged me to say: don't go wrong teacher can let students to accept, I found that students very happy to hear of your class, this is good thing. The first lesson due to a place of tension of sound not standard, the children followed, when I found that the wrong when correcting, find it difficult to correct back through the thing I know everything elementary school teacher should seriously, the words and deeds of children learn from us. First, the first to read, etc. We must not take it lightly, actually elementary school teacher's responsibility is the biggest of all.
2 the teacher in charge works
Frankly, I was on the work or sciolistic, may be I a slow in this aspect. My class kang teacher, powder face, she's not spring to my teacher in charge work with four characters:. Look, it is one of the noisy, again how a scene, the teacher in charge, and his right hand: the horse to me three seconds, brush brush line up, full. Look, all persons, sound screen surprise. This is how the quest? After my long observation, discover the value is the teacher! Once found those mistakes immediately call was severely criticized. The Chinese are often before discipline rectification... Although discipline is very good, I still can't agree with this mode of administration, for children and the other class compared to show sweet smile. Strict with wide, more than the award, the grim punishmen than smile... This way of education for children may be a bit too harsh. The teacher will take moderate isn't a bad? Teacher must have enough "fierce"? I want to try some students. Mild This day she had something to take an afternoon, so want to let me see. Thursday is weekly cleaning day, I want to see my gentle management is also can let students so obedient. Can be counterproductive, children feel my gentle everyone started a naughty boy busy until the last I took a mud and tired of school. Back to their
Then I have consulted the kang teacher, she's secret: give up prestige class cadre, let them help teacher management class, of course, the class cadre is to accept the supervision of the people, once confirmed case, after the impeachment must accept criticism and the necessary punishment. For good children, and also have the opportunity to build up when the days of practice, and the class cadre management class together. I found the kang teacher very will praise children, like our class every time here. She came, feel the guidance when the class, kids nice voice management discipline, etc. I but expression stiff. The children laughed will timely praise: "beautiful! This is, and the..." "So beautiful autumn will you put it out, beautiful smile just to let people know it's beautiful!" Sunshine smiles, warm voice let students very glad to have feelings of reading the text. The teacher in charge works is trivial, both troubles are more happy, because here is the closest to the children. Pure heart
In the daily work FuXiao, the teacher in charge here and there: look at midday, the lesson hold and will, I do the flag-raising weekly squad students teacher in charge work safety is the key, especially younger students and their lively, easy to hurt. These things we should assist during class. I often help during my internship in some homework, my teacher batch favourite is not like to do is batch of diary. See that those words and bad sentence was headache, but because they sometimes give me lots of fun. Understand what they want.
Six weeks of practice has ended. The one in the future suantiankula I'll chew, go to work, go with the exploration. This is more than a month in the first: many of my first real stands on the platform, the first face, said a lot of students for the first time someone sweet call me teacher... . I think these suantiankula, the first time in my life will be a great experience. I will be going to work after a fortune. After leaving is not always meet, I would so lovely children? In this, his teacher teacher, teacher, teacher of English WangXueJie kang teacher and all other support and help my teacher, leading to express our heartfelt thanks! Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment