In march, I with aflame mood of the teachers and the sacred yearning to a primary city for one and a half months internship. This is a beautiful school, with 60 years glorious course, accumulated a deep-rooted culture. For many years, the school has always been in good spirit and strict management. Determine the "people-oriented, cultural concern" and "moral education", "the purpose of running school, happy, good at thinking, self-confidence, harmonious" teaching standard of school management, establishing the correct education, talent and quality. A school running characteristics of localization in "education", the experience of running characteristics of new pathway.
I didn't think of is, in a month after harvest, I here for a happy and memorable moments. I not only from all the teachers and students learned many things, and they became friends, more important is, I learned in practice process of feeling to much more than three years of campus learn more rich, more wonderful. Of course, this does not deny the teacher's teaching and learning, but in practice to harvest than books come true and honest.
This makes me feel more practice. On one hand, I feel that my knowledge, to day resounding cram, On the other hand, I also deeply realize the profound connotation of benefiting. Prepares a lesson, assignments, and... Day after day, many of the common things trivial, I practice the theme of career.
First of all, I please give me a list of teacher, because I know, remember the names of the students, seemingly trivial, actually it in the eyes of students, it is important to remember the names of the students, if students will feel in teacher in position. Think teachers don't care about their, even can produce estrangement. And then I got a chance to get to know the classmates. Know a person, the first person to remember the name. Understand a man needs further communication. And these are the initiative to do yourself.
After school, the children after me, all affectionately shout a voice: "ren!" I also take the shy and contain rejoice replied, I also discovered that happiness is so simple, but by a group of innocent children, and full of a gracious greetings.
In my education in teaching activities, I first thorough classroom, I met a lot of schools have not learned, not only the problem, namely the admission of vivid, I finished a class, I ask students: "you the deepest impression after class, is what?" Students looked at each other, speechless. Students' why? In my opinion is mainly due to the students have no interest in studying.
The ancients cloud: "as well as the knower of the music, as the". Interest for a student learning is an important condition. Interest is learning introductory ladder interest gestates desire, born in overflowing. How then can stimulate students' interest in learning? Actually, not only the students also have passion and teacher, this is a patient, a teacher should have. Enthusiasm and patience, like fire and ice, seemingly two totally different things, but the most beautiful spark a collision. Actually, no matter in what industry, passion and patience are indispensable. We work with passion
1
Feeling, for a common goal, Patience and let our meticulous work, completes each detail, excellence. Passion and patience, can promote a complementary to the most beautiful sparks, work to do better.
Early man, always nervous. I took my shyness and was holding textbooks and reach the lectern, although I do a lot of preparation, but when I really facing so many pairs of eyes, I still nervous. "The classmates, start our lesson now." I must repeat the mechanical not read for many times. However, this words, the sentence should say what? Suddenly my head, can feel a blank JiShuaShua dozens pairs of eyes are staring at me, let me feel very uncomfortable. After a moment's uncertainty, I only left to smile, because I remember the words: "the smile is the magic weapon." Students also smiled at me, watching them that childishness face, I all the tension in the instant disappeared, through the pairs of eyes, I also clear seems to read the economicsystem pure heart. In the next time, I always smile. So, also appear relaxed and lively atmosphere in class, the class at 40 minutes past. Although, I know this class must not successful. But make me understand a student, the first step closer with smile.
In practice, teacher, I organized the "I do," little citizen civilized class. At first, I encountered many difficulties, such as students' ill-matched will always make me saddened. At that time, someone advised me to use force. For example stand, punished squats, etc. Admittedly, this method can barely maintains class order. However, it is undoubtedly deepen the gap between the teachers and students, and may even make students produce be disgusted with psychology. As to create education workers, democratic and harmonious teaching atmosphere, establish equality in the teaching activities of the relationship between teachers and students. Also, the teacher wants to put himself as a member of the activity, is the student activity organizers, participants, cause, students' learning partners, bosom friends.
In order to do well in this class, I work hard for each students to show themselves created opportunities, provide self-expression platform, make every student can experience the joy of success to feel the value of self, to taste it.
This practice is my life, one of the most commemorative value stage. Maybe at the beginning of the practice, I didn't realize that it will bring me so deep comprehension: practice not only teach me English teaching knowledge, more important is it let me learn a bit of life. Originally, because it is strange man was linked with and the group of students on day, be happy everyday. Only through the teacher in the student mind deeply feel the greatness and divine. The two months of income, regardless of their future occupation is, will make my lifelong benefit!

No comments:
Post a Comment