Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Practice summary

Life of a six-week internship ended quickly, as if it was only yesterday that the internship program to write, do sums up today. In retrospect, this six-week internship life, their own learn a lot really. Growth in the process, the theoretical knowledge is important, but in practice the theoretical knowledge applied to detect the extent of their knowledge of how this process is not going to school textbooks, but a very important experience. Lack of experience is common drawbacks of modern college students, which resulted in the employment rate is also an important factor in the low, therefore, as a college student, should be allowed to own five years in the university reach out, gain experience in practice. University is to train local talent, is not to say that school textbooks in the university's knowledge that people can mature quickly, but there are many universities allow students the freedom to fully put into practice, for the subsequent accumulation of their own future enough experience to do a good job in the preparation of the community, so as to have enough "capital" to entering the society is faced with setbacks. Teacher of Health for example, when teacher training is the best training before graduation. Learn how to teach others is a step-by-step process to go through constant practice and experience gained from practice, reflect on their own inadequacies in order to improve step by step instruction. Teachers in this career is a sacred profession, the education of the younger generation of teachers shoulders Tam, however, teachers not only teach but also to educating people, from this internship, I fully realize the hard work when the teacher and should be responsibility, but also for me to take teaching positions after a new awareness and expectations. The internship I was assigned a double shift Mudanjiang Teachers附小four years by students and teachers are not familiar with, to understand it, and then were reluctant to part with land, this time, I strive to make contact with every student in her class, and guidance for teachers to exchange teaching experience, and with the management class class flight and experience the work of each task seriously and teaching.
  First of all, I conducted a class understand that the guidance of the teacher's classroom to observe, the careful observation of the response to each student to understand the students of English as well as guidance on how the teacher's teaching. After the lesson, often with the guidance of the teacher and ask the classroom problems of teaching materials and present the views of the difficulties of learning English. I also take the initiative to the students talk directly about their acceptance in the classroom to understand how much knowledge and the student teacher's teaching methods on the request, from the way, I quickly gained first-hand information on students, including students of English the level of classroom performance and learning of English habits, so that the next lesson for me has been very helpful to work, according to the actual situation of the students to prepare lessons, designed for teaching students the actual situation. In this six-week, I have done a lot of class work, including classes, organizing activities, and supervision of students, such as self-study courses. Let me have a better understanding of students, and thus the initial experience of how to manage a class. Teacher exchanges and work experience, I learned a lot. Through class work, and I deepened the feelings of students, increasing their understanding of the profound.
Second, the full understanding of the students after the internship I started teaching. This is also the major work of the internship. Because we do not have any teaching, I actively guiding the teacher to ask how to design lesson plans, how to control the classroom, and to study their integration into the teaching of knowledge, the challenges of their own ideas; to the classroom teacher is learning control important, otherwise it is difficult a lesson smoothly. Class, I often team together to discuss teaching, so teaching aids, lesson preparation. Before class to do a good job in the Trial, and the views of each other to improve their shortcomings, with an open mind to accept other people's criticisms and suggestions for each class fully prepared. In the classroom, I strive to remain calm so that their face each and every emergency situation, with students actively cooperate with and mobilize the enthusiasm of the students. After-school, I took the initiative to guide the teacher asked the class for their own evaluation, to ask their own problems in class and listen to the guidance of the teacher's solution with an open mind to accept their mistakes and improve in time, I slowly accumulated a lot of experience . But also in the after-school and class members to discuss all the issues, accept their opinions and suggestions, I will write down all the problems, and seriously consider the crux of these issues, write in the report to reflect and remind ourselves in the back of the classroom to avoid these problems. From these issues, I summarize the main issues of their own, to solve such problems, timely advice to guide teachers and team members to resolve the problem. At the same time, this is my main direction of action research in practice is self-awareness as an important source of progress.
  The third, in order to better resolve their own issues occur in the classroom, in addition to writing the report to reflect on, I also do a good job teaching record that is recorded in the classroom teaching and learning process their own, after listening to recordings in order to find more specific the problem, and then survey the way through, I summed up the causes of problems; and then, a careful analysis of these reasons I, and through access to information or the way the Internet to find a solution, the solution, written in the report of action research. These processes not only how I learned how to identify problems, analyze problems, also learned through a variety of paths to find a solution, I learned a lot from the experience.
  ban from the collective understanding of the teaching, study and then to action, I experience a step by step how teachers should improve their own process. From the preparation to carry out teaching to reflect on each step in the progress of their own. Carried out if we can adhere to this teaching, certainly afford to be a qualified teacher. During this period, the work experience class, let me understand the complexity of the work of the class teacher, a person to manage the dozens of individuals, from morning to night, class discipline, health, academic performance are the work of the class teacher, for a newly recruited community new teachers is a major challenge. In addition to the above benefits, through this internship, I really appreciate how to cooperate with the panel, with members to discuss a solution, in the panel discussion to express their views and learning at the same time a good team and suggested that such a collective spirit of a person in society must be the quality of the internship so that I understand the importance of such a collective spirit.
In short, let me from this internship students, teacher, teachers learned a lot of experience which I will certainly become an important future work onto the reserve.

No comments: