Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Education internship report

Time flies, one month intern time in our fingers run, baby million in kindergarten, give us follow what is really a great many frustrations, the child's face, children, infants with tears, the teacher is pure, work with pay the bitter and tired, frustration and accomplishment, theory and practice, the impact of these are gradually in our little impetuous heart was in precipitation, fermentation into a paper and pencil can describe. The precious time to reflect internship, I think I work in the most direct, gain the following:
Rational planning is the cornerstone, actually not only really preschool education field, as well as in many other places, not plan, no goal, like the blind, the head is everywhere disorderly fly. Therefore, in order to make education more reasonable and more orderly kindergarten teachers must be aimed at children learning period, the characteristics of the age of children development plan, formulate, including health, language and society, science and art fields at the same time, each month, the teacher also according to term goal, will each big field, according to the principle of difficulty, season and develop key. Here I learned an important knowledge, it is the key work next month to month work unfinished part of adjusting and supplement. Last week, formulate plans to include the life activities, teaching activities, area, arrangement, outdoor activities, the parents work plan, we should reflect on a plan to find work, and summarizes the problems and the insufficiency, and adjust the next program. Here's the teacher plans to do more, but are also more detailed work will reflect slightly too short.
I practise is big class, the students in this class, my teacher, LiBingJie gave me a lot of knowledge, really very grateful to him, it seems, in this class, children are almost five years of age 6, so that the child learn words and imitation is very strong, if treatment is bad, will give children and their parents, and of the kindergarten. Grow healthy, happy life, is our main task. In this class, I only, how easily, childcare is a white-collar worker and physical and mental navigation, is a both you and I must respect, I also understand that the teacher teach a child, the knowledge, you will only more, also, namely, you must constantly enrich and improve themselves our future, our world, because you baby, wonderful!
Although before had to write diaries, also had wanted to write down every day, no matter the experience, happy, or plain sadness, this for your own life trace. But, ultimately no pen. But now have to use words to own record of something, especially the impulse in daily life education on the knowledge and some ideas. So this time, while the opportunity and I saw feel down, have the following articles. I don't know how to use the words to modify the luxuriant, I will only use the ordinary statements to express my inner feelings. I'll take a curious and learning to watch everything, then go to the most true feelings expressed, either party or entities doubts appreciation.
In a large class already practice more than two weeks. Today I class teaching director told me to go to class today to help her three children of severe, the teacher is busy, you go, but you will speak of the kindergarten classes, but this time, not a test of your children together, also teach well... Then hear a silly leng in that. Just think oneself still pretty funny, before class, now is 10,000 want to leave, psychological have 10,000. When I took my bag and took the door when the children are watching me, some impatient to ask me to go. I didn't say a word, and my Niu head away, I fear I will follow the children spoke wept.
Two classes to find good teachers are introduced. Teachers, children very enthusiastic teacher that I left a teacher, a teacher let me bewildered. This day, the feeling is not practice down in the same class. The physical is tired, but in kindergarten is mentally tired. They are different. The teacher, are quite, they told me I should learn some class skills. In class, I want to take the children playing games, exercises and lectures. First days of practice of some of my worried that I haven't put the rules of the game are clear, the children don't know where. Boys, naughty, then adhesived really don't know what to do.
But a few weeks of practice, I suddenly felt really understand the preschool teacher is really great responsibility, during which the accident, although many class to learn many skills, still I hope not, would yo children had an accident.
This day is my school, the happiest time. I found that the children all classes very much enthusiasm, I see, all the land is my children are out, some still ran to hug me kiss me. Even before the opening of the teacher that I love children also open. Hear them to call me, don't say the happy and happy. I think in the class what is hard. A happy ah, ha ha. Thus ended the day, expecting that tomorrow will be better. Don't write, I'll write down in the song lyrics to write in. Ah...
The education is a city of baby, don't days has been withdrawn character these days, with other children play together, they don't want to eat, do not class... In this class, as a high-level and no. After breakfast, teachers took the baby to the hall class, but no matter how I consult with the room, he will not go outside and I look after the. After a while the teacher play music and children together, I decided to move law outside follow music act together, and hope it can cause the interest, but I was wrong, he was crying, as long as I, I left hand was crying endlessly and other teacher is not found, for an intern teacher, so don't know is good or bad, "well, I have children, so, when can adapt to the kindergarten life? Also, in the bed, the trapped not sleepy, but still don't sleep I and other teacher didn't know what to do about this phenomenon: I don't know how to solve, I can't stand him cry with tears, but if such reliance on down to the day I left her again, then will collapse in the deficit and power. The next week, and I quote his head is sleeping, gradually, the baby will sleep, I really old excited, hehe! Week of hard or effective, my baby will help my work. The mother said to me, the teacher hard you! I and the mother cried, baby, we love you! In kindergarten, and practice a month probation, see the learned a lot of things, but I know I sometimes see not correct, I want to do a future of teacher, still need me to school of knowledge and experience in the trainee combined, good choices, eliminate the bad, I think this is my career in the progress of the best method.
Four just to practice some out, I really happy! Kindergarten is really a world, what people have, in the world, is not easy to preschool teachers really, that boy, but also to open lesson is to communicate with parents yo.
Ha ha, perhaps, in the eyes of many outsiders, kindergarten is a pediatrician, only those SuoSuoSuiSui every some of thing, the scenery. But the kindergarten teacher is in this small pieces in the field exploit own gardens, became a group of outstanding childcare garden of seedling. The first to present the experimental kindergarten eases, leave me watching the deepest impression, teachers and children's smile and the balance between them, their good study habits, GanShui feeling about behavior. I think it must leave teacher training, drops to children from their more, interpretation and analysis of the concept of second flowering stick deep in here. Therefore my heart secretly in determination of demonstration kindergartens, as a backbone teachers I must catch up with them, even than their first a theory, renewing actually just enter the garden, every class, all the children of the child. The secret of their success of is what? I want to interpret boy, analysis, and their children, facing all the key. Every child has different characteristics and level. Therefore, in the activities, I have the best possible for children to provide abundant and has put forward the material, different levels of requirement, in order to promote cheeper is...
Beautiful nursery school, do you play, chasing, in laughter, growing... I didn't feel anything in this beautiful scenery can. Here, you will get a lot of mother love, Here, you will be due to exercise more and more healthy, Here, you will be more and more cheerful and confident, learned.proficient... Because everyone here will grow and pour himself to the full enthusiasm and professional persistent!
Bless you, my dear boy!

No comments: