Friday, April 24, 2009

Final Report of Educational Practice

Internship Objective: To practice the end of university education is an extremely important aspect of practical teaching. Through internships, so that we practice in the community of professional contacts and the actual work-related, enhanced perceptual knowledge, training and exercise, we study the integrated use of the basic theory, basic skills and expertise to independently analyze and solve practical problems, to combine theory and practice to improve the practice of practical ability for us to take jobs after graduation to lay a certain foundation; At the same time, can test the effect of teaching in order to further improve the education quality of teaching and train qualified personnel experience, and a smooth and social environment in preparation for practice.
Difficult to tell with our heart, and the teachers in this occupation is the longing for the sacred, as the train came to飞驶our internship destination - Longling County Center School in Yongsan, this is a beautiful school, but also a colorful garden. Of course I did not think that in the month after, I will be here for some harvest time fun and memorable. I not only from all teachers and students learned a lot, and they become friends and, more importantly, I feel the training process to learn something far more than three years, learned in the campus richer and more exciting. The basic content of training, including three parts: classroom instruction, class work.
Base as follows:
1, Classroom Teaching: Complete lesson plans for 8 class sessions for the 16 (English, Language, Mathematics, moral, nature, music, art 7 subjects).
2, class work: the organization of a "I'm so civilized small citizens"主题班会.
3, lead the students out of a blackboard.
4, home to home visits to students.
This makes me feel a lot of practice. On the one hand, vast knowledge I am so I had to study day and night; on the other hand, I also deeply appreciate the profound meaning教学相长. Preparation class, to work ... ... Every day, countless extraordinary things trivial composition of the main theme of my training career.
First of all, I give the floor to give me a list of class, because I know not remember the names of students seemingly trivial, in fact, the eyes of its students is very important, if not remember the names of students, the students will feel that their did not mind the status of teachers. Feel that teachers do not care about themselves, and perhaps even alienation. Then I looked for an opportunity to know the whole class, after-school students are surrounded by twitter, I said: "Teacher, how can you come on you know our names? Many teachers did not teach us a year to remember our name. "It also made me understand: is an important communication skills and ability to skillfully use both from time to time. Understanding of a person, first of all to remember the names of the other party. Understanding of a person, you need to exchange depth. Which should take the initiative to do their own.
After-school children after me, are affectionately calling out: "Chiu good teachers!", I'll be tempted with the shy and should be a joy, at the same time I also discovered the joy was so simple, because by a group of innocent children to recognize and cordial greetings with one. Engaged in education in my teaching activities, I am the first in-depth class, I encountered a lot of schools never learned, never the problem, that is, I claim only outstanding绘声绘色to finish a class, I asked students: "You are listening to class, what impressed me most?" Students looked at each other, silent at a loss. Students why they do that? It seems to me that students are not primarily due to interest in learning.
First-time teacher, always a bit nervous. I am perturbed with a shy and with textbooks and lesson plans to the podium, although I have done a lot of preparation, but when I really faced with so many pairs of eyes, I was nervous. "Students who have class now." I have to repeat the machinery in the audience do not know how many times read the opening remarks. This, however, finish the sentence, the next sentence say? Suddenly my head was empty, only a few dozen pairs of eyes feel is uniform and staring at me, so I am very uncomfortable manner. After a brief hesitation, I left only a smile, because it reminds me of the phrase: "a smile is a magic weapon." Students smile at me, watching their childish faces one by one, all my tension in the This moment is gone, that both through the eyes of clarity, I also read that one finally seems pure heart. In the following years, I have been a smile. Therefore, the classroom atmosphere also appears a number of lively, 40-minute lesson once passed.
In the first three weeks, I found that I left behind in the hearts of the children may have the impression that, so I told myself: "continue to work hard!" However, in a rainy day, I get angry the first time and students, and The boys are the most mischievous class of students, the old stresses small class, then from time to time to study the impact of other students, he also repeated a warning to me indifferent. Day of class, he was free to move about in the classroom, and clamor loudly. Although as a teacher, and students of conflict is inevitable, but for me the beginning of the novice division for people to deal with unexpected events such as there is no experience, I try to calm their own side, shouted to his side to: "do not want to learn on the go!" All of a sudden, silence the classroom, but also the boy to the side of把头扭not look at me, embarrassed me in there all of a sudden, I turned a room with his back to the students, regret, anger , grievances, sadness mixed with a variety of flavors.
Despite listening to many times "good teacher", but always respond when I still smile with pleasure. Whenever standing podium, both by a pure eyes attentively looked at, as the value of a teacher on the flu and felt a sense of accomplishment. This month, I did not do a good teacher, it is impossible to allow all students like me, but as long as I remember that one of its students, the internship I will have a difficult career闪光点indelible .
In practice, I also found that some things can not choose, they can choose some things. Of course work seriously, but courageous "active fraction" you can win more opportunities. As long as the ground to ask hard, to do, there will be unexpected gains. Looking back over these 35 days of the time, I was hard, but success does not necessarily mean hard, I was an intern, after all, to build on the knowledge there are still many broken chapter, but also the lack of teaching experience, and even as a wrong time English word or a word, the students pointed out the error to which shame, shame a few days there have been things. Division in this well on the road, I took the first step, then there is the second step, third step ... ... but in any case, I will be people-oriented, the training of all secondary schools to be combined into the cause of the future go, I will try to use really care to students, because I am faced with one finally pure heart.
In short, education is an interactive process, the teachers teaching as long as a serious investment, it will actively cooperate with the child. This process is very happy! Internship, as the melting pot into the community in general, although shenlu 1000 Amoy million hard, even if the training was being beaten black and blue, but also eager, to do a good job once again ready to join the melting pot. I have become more practical in the "brave." Although there will be the beginning of fear, fear of "initiative" will provoke "I do not know immensity of heaven and earth" of contempt. But the fact is that I should have confidence in itself, should have the courage to try. Even in the attempt fails, they can grow their own, there is no opportunity to exercise, without mentioning the accumulation and growth? All of these can only rely on themselves to strive for. Wait, can only give you perish in silence, and only take the initiative to create opportunities for themselves. Internship and accompany me to withstand a setback, but also experienced the joy!
Although the internship experience is over, I will take a look back where I left footprints, I believe that I will not be the end of the journey, but I am full of challenges and hopes to start! It is: "a piece of paper to light must know this to ourselves!"

No comments: